Termite management hinges on the construction type of the structure and should be customised to suit the building detail to be protected.
To achieve this a comprehensive knowledge of typical construction details is needed.
Prior to issuing any termite management proposal, we undertake a survey of the building and its surrounds to ensure we are giving the best possible advice to the homeowner. It’s termite assessment the right way.
Options that meet the Australian standard for existing structures (AS3660.2) include;
- Post construction chemical barriers
- Non repellant treated zone treatments – Termidor.
- Remedial termite foaming and dusting treatments
- Reticulated chemical systems for reapplying chemical to soil areas without the disturbance to finished surfaces
- Sentricon Active – Termite aggregation, monitoring and baiting system installation and maintenance.